Quick Reaction Surface-to-Air-Missiles
- India test fired all-weather Quick Reaction Surface-to-Air-Missiles at the Chandipur Test Fire Range.
- The missile is capable of striking an aerial target at a height of 15 km.
- It was launched from a mobile two vehicle system.
- One of the vehicles in the system carries the missile and the second carries the radar.
- The radar can track 100 targets simultaneously.
- Also, it is capable of engaging six targets simultaneously.
- 15 Asian Economies sign the World’s largest deal.
- China and fourteen other countries signed a deal to set up the world’s largest trading bloc.
- The negotiations to sign the deal began in 2011.
- These 15 countries account for 30% of the world population and 30% of global GDP.
This is the first time China and Japan reached a bilateral tariff reduction arrangement.
Also, it is for the first time China, South Korea, and Japan have come together in a single free trade agreement.