Fundamental Rights in India
Memorize the articles related to fundamental rights using visuals and fun images. This course will help you to relate and memorize the articles. Happy Learning.
Hi, welcome to the course.
In this course, we will memorize the articles related to the Fundamental Rights enshrined in the Indian Constitution.
Articles 12-35 of the Indian Constitution deal with Fundamental Rights.
These human rights are conferred upon the citizens of India for the Constitution tells that these rights are inviolable.
The course will have methods to memorize the articles, we have used Memory Peg System and Memory relation system.
The topics in the course are
- Right to Equality (Article 14-18)
- Right to Freedom (Article 19-22)
- Right against Exploitation (Article 23-24)
- Right to Freedom of Religion (Article 25-28)
- Cultural and Educational Rights (Article 29-30)
- Right to Constitutional Remedies (Article 32)