NCERT CLASS 6 History
Visual cards for NCERT class 6 History.
WHAT, WHERE, HOW, AND WHEN?
2. FROM HUNTING-GATHERING TO GROWING FOOD
3. IN THE EARLIEST CITIES
4. WHAT BOOKS AND BURIALS TELL US
5. KINGDOMS, KINGS, AND AN EARLY REPUBLIC
6. NEW QUESTIONS AND IDEAS
7. ASHOKA, THE EMPEROR WHO GAVE UP WAR
8. VITAL VILLAGES, THRIVING TOWNS
9. TRADERS, KINGS, AND PILGRIMS
10. NEW EMPIRES AND KINGDOMS
11. BUILDINGS, PAINTINGS, AND BOOKS
The course covers important topics in the form of Visual Cards.
Visual cards are easy to read, understand, remember and revise.
The course is for the students of Class 6 and students preparing for competitive exams. like Civil Service Exam
- Lectures 11
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level Beginner
- Students 16
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Wow… It is awesome